Wednesday, April 13, 2011

I want to lose weight!!!!

                                       
Everyone know that all the girls wants to have a perfect stature, of course i want to be thin too.
Because i'm tall, it looks not very good if i'm too thin, like 130 pounds, i don't what that.
I know It's really unhealthy if you lose weight by bant. I heard from my friend one of her friend had cardiomyopathy because of bant. I'm so afraid after i heard that. I want to lose weight but i don't ant my body has any problem.
I started my plan in last month, i tried not to eat junk food and pop drink, eat more fruits and orignal yougurt. Those helped lots. And exercise also really important. I take my dog for a walk after dinner every single day.
I'll persist in losing weight. I want to lose at least 20 pounds before i come back to China. Please blessing me that my dream come true!

No comments:

Post a Comment