Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Something about study

Last week, we finished course selecting, i choiced English11, Chemistry11&12,Physics11&12,Art11&12,English 12. Those subjects are too hard for me now. I was so worried about my English class last few days, because i know maybe i can't pass my English11this semester. So i should take it again. I don't think i can get good grads in exam, so i should do my best in every single days, i should do well in class time and homework.
The most difficult thing for us is our english, i think my english improved a lot since i came here, but my writing is still the worst, i want to improve my writing but i don't know how to do.
Our english teacher is a really good teacher, he is kind for us and very funny, and he also help us a lot. Thanks my handsome teacher. We'll work harder.
Although i'll have a hard time next year, i 'll still work hard and i hope teachers can help me more.

No comments:

Post a Comment