Thursday, April 14, 2011

My teacher

Mrs.Wei is my Chinese teacher and class teacher when i was in high school. She is not very tall, has a round face and write skin. When she smiles, her tiny eyes become a gap. During she talks in the class, she always push her glasses up and put her left hands on her waist. When we didn't get the grades that she wants, she'll really angry and talk with you in serious tone even abuse you.
The most touching event which she did for me, even change my perspective for her is that i was had a cold one day, i felt really bad. She asked me to go to her office and gave me some medicine.'Did you have lunch?' she asked me tenderly. I never heard this kind of tone from her. I think she is a over strict, just wants we get high marks teacher. Now, i think i was wrong , she is think for us and wants us have good marks and future.
I miss her so much. I really want to say ' thanks a lot ' for her.
She is the best teacher i never had before.

1 comment:

  1. A clear start of a character description. Some good points about her voice, looks and mannerisms.

    ReplyDelete